The Department of Community Resources and Services (DCRS)/MultiService Center is requesting your help with our Annual 2021 School Supply Event. This event helps provide school supplies to pre-registered residents of Howard County. We will be distributing the school supplies at four different locations and we are in need your assistance to help ensure our students have the supplies they need to start the school year off right!
* Assist with set-up & clean-up
* Distribute backpacks and supply kits to residents in their cars (drive-by setting)
* Spanish Interpreter volunteers will provide translation (also perform assigned duties stated above)
Date & Time:
* Saturday, August 21, 2021
* 9:00 am-1:00 pm
Site Leaders & Locations: (Distribution will take place in the parking lots)
*Jeannie Decray Elkridge 50+ Center: 6540 Washington Boulevard, Elkridge
*Valerie Mathis MultiService Center: 9900 Washington Blvd, Laurel
*Triston Cooper Howard Crossing Apartments: 8732 Town & Country Blvd., Ellicott City
*Stephanie Adibe/Cheryl Mattis -Long Reach Village Center: 8775 Cloud Leap Court, Columbia
* Service hours will be approved at sites (please bring appropriate paperwork for approval)
Minimum age: 15
Dates: 08/21/2021 - 08/21/2021
Schedule Slots Available!
This opportunity has a schedule. Click view schedule belowon the left to see available times.
Event will take place at four different locations:
Elkridge 50+ Center
Howard Crossing apartments
Long Reach Village Center