Do you enjoy playing Wii? Are you ready to establish your "new norm"?
Then come volunteer at Howard County Office on Aging and Independence's Elkridge 50+ Center to manage their Wii Bowling program on Wednesday mornings. Volunteer must have a passion for the game and be able to encourage others to share your passion by getting seniors to participate in playing.
The program is set-up in a safe environment that will require wearing masks and gloves, and maintaining the required social distancing.
- Set-Up and break down of Wii
- Set-up players
- Encourage and support 50+ Center members to play for on hour every Wednesday morning
- Experience in playing Wii Bowling
- Be able to set-up players independently
- Good communication skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Elkridge 50+Center
(6540 Washington Blvd, Elkridge 21075)
- Every Wednesday
-10 am-11 am
Minimum age: 18
Dates: 04/30/2021 -
2 Positions available!