Admission Assistant Entrance 2: Near Merriweather Box Office - Wine in the Woods
21 yrs+ | Sun. May 21 | 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM Shift
Volunteering is your opportunity to be a part of this popular Festival! We are looking for dedicated volunteers who are willing to invest your time to assist at this event.
Work the entrance to the festival greeting attendees outside the gates, handing out festival guide, checking ids, scan tickets, providing information to the festival goers or unwrapping and handing out glasses to attendees.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work well with customers
- Ability to work in a busy setting
- May be required to stand for shift
- Ability to work outdoors rain or shine
- Volunteers must download and review the Festival Volunteer Orientation Handbook (See below for download)
- Onsite training provided
What To Wear
- Wine in Woods Volunteer T-Shirt (Shirt will be issued at check in)
- Comfortable shoes; preferably closed-toe shoes
- Your choice of appropriate bottoms
- Bring jacket, hat, umbrella, etc. if necessary
Items To Bring for Check-In
- Photo ID
- Registration Confirmation Email (Printed or Screenshot)
Benefits of Volunteering
Each 4- hour volunteer shift will entitle you to receive a free t-shirt to wear during your volunteer shift and one complimentary admission wristband to the Wine in the Woods Festival, which is good for either Saturday, or Sunday. Admission includes a commemorative wine glass good for sampling wine from the many wineries in attendance at the festival.
Volunteer positions are limited and are on a first come, first served basis.
Volunteer must be 21+ yrs. Photo ID Required
Download Handbook: download
Minimum age: 21
Dates: 05/21/2023 - 05/21/2023
22 Positions available!
5950 Symphony Woods
Columbia MD, 21044
- The Volunteer Tent is located on Little Patuxent Parkway across from the office building on the JC Penney and Food Court entrance of the mall. Look for the Volunteer Sign.
- Please park in the Merriweather main lot or one of the designated lots along Little Patuxent Parkway. If you are volunteering for the afternoon shift, you may need to give yourself a little extra time to park!