Photographer - Various Volunteer Events | Flexible Dates & Times | 18 yrs+
We are looking for a dedicated volunteer who is willing to invest their time capturing other volunteers in action! Images may be used on marketing materials, social media or webpages.
Recreation & Parks Volunteers serve at various locations throughout the year. There are also special events designed for groups of volunteers to get involved in service at Recreation & Parks.
The Volunteer Photographer, would work with the Volunteer & Special Projects Team to determine when/where photo opportunities are and capture images of other volunteers in action.
- Friendly, outgoing personality
- Ability to work well with others
- Some photography experience is preferred
- Ability to work outdoors rain or shine
- Must have valid driver's license OR accessible & reliable method of transportation
- Interview required
- Photography copyright terms may apply
Volunteer must be 18 yrs+. Volunteer Photographer must provide and use their own equipment.
Background check required.
Review Volunteer Manual
Minimum age: 18
Dates: 10/31/2018 - 10/31/2019
5 Positions available!
There are opportunities to capture Recreation & Parks volunteers serving year-round!